2010-02-14 Version 1.0.0
* Added singleton factory for serializers. Explicit serializer
creation is no more required.
* Serializer test suit skips test instead of fail it if serializer
doesn't suport argument type. (The only type that any serializer must
support are QString and int)
* DeviceManager class removed from library public interface. Use
ServicesManager::addDevice instead of it.
* Added signal clientError which is emited if received message is
* Added serializer versioning support.
* Added QDataStream based serializer.
* Added CMake Config file installation.
* Added ability to install QMake feature file into Qt4 installation
* Output of qrsc --help improved to better satisfy help2man
requirements. Generated man page looks much better then before.
2009-11-30 Version 0.7.0
* Build issues on windows are fixed.
* Added ability to work with QIODevice to the ServicesManager class.
* Added man page for qrsc utility. This manual page is generated by
* Improved error messages handling.
* <method> element in the interface description is changed to <slot>.
Automtic schema update can be done with qrsc utility.
* Added <signal> elemnt to support remote signal/slot calls in both
* Added doxygen comments covering all library public API.
* Written tutorial of library ussage.
* Added qmake configuration feature file to build projects using
2009-10-14 Version 0.6.0
* Added support for the folowing types: QChar, char, signed char,
unsigned char, short, unsigned short, unsigned, long, unsigned long,
long long, unsigned long long, bool, QList<T>, QMap<QString,T> (where
T is any type supported by library).
* Added class to read write messages using any QIODevice (for example
* Added scons arguments caching.
* Created test suit for testing message serializers.
* Added INSTALL file with library build and installation instructions.
2009-09-13 Version 0.5.0
* Added support of JSON as message protocol.
* Added support of QString and int arguments.
* Library core created.